Spread the love

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Donald Swan

iAuthorDb News

Public Group active 3 months, 2 weeks ago

The latest changes and updates on iAuthorDb.com

New to iAuthoDb

Spread the love

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Swan Donald Swan 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Marie F Martin
    Marie F Martin
    Participant

I am new to iAuthor and it appears a small group. Do you feel it is promoting your books? And how dies it do it?
    Marie Martin

Profile photo of Donald Swan
    Donald Swan
    Keymaster

Hi Marie, welcome! iAuthorDb is actually brand new and we are still adding features. Our former site has been around for 5 years. (YourBookAuthors.com) One of the earliest indie author sites around. We send all activity, new books and posts to multiple social network accounts to help get exposure. We are also associated with the Best Indie Book Award and a few other sites for authors. We are developing this site to be a who’s who of indie authors. (think IMDB) We have a lot yet planned for this site.

I did notice that a few accounts do not yet have all their author details, including yours. I recommend everyone take full advantage of their profiles by filling out everything they can. You can see how to edit your profile sections here: http://iauthordb.com/author-f-a-q-s/

Feel free, everyone, to contact us with any questions or suggestions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up